Thursday, September 18, 2008

2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart

This blog is an overview of the 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart. This is the car I drive and i found it very interesting. The blog goes over many parts and features of the vehicle. It begins with the basics, speaking about the engine and the transmission and so on. The blog then goes into details such as the mew air bag safety system and the new back bumper design. It also talks about the other models of the galant such as the ES and the DE, which come with less options and less power. I found all this information interesting but I must admit I knew much of it before reading this blog.

3 comments:

steve clement said...

that is a sick car. i cant believe you drive that. its about 1463 times cooler than my '96 oldsmobile cutlass ciera. but i like all the improvements. if i could talk car, i would list some, but i can't

Jim said...

how do you like the car? Any issues?

Dan Cook said...

no man the car is great. i love it. absolutely no issues that aren't my fault hahaha.